Friday 30 December 2011

Research: Product Proposal

Throughout this whole process I am determined to stick to the branding and image of the artist Ed Sheeran, He says that he is just a man playing his music, nothing else nothing fancy, just him. This was something I wanted to stick to, to make sure that I was staying true to what he set out to bring to the Music industry.

I decided to stick to the idea of "A man and his Music" basic colours, basic footage, basic marketing.

Although there will be a lot less images and editing to do it is still going to require a huge thought process to make sure that everything is exactly how it should be. There is something about minimalism that makes it more appealing, the term "Less is More" is ever present within my work. The fact there is nothing to make it stand out, is what contradicts itself and makes the product stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment